- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Registered in Radiography (R), Nuclear Medicine (N), and Computed Tomography (CT)
- The North Carolina Society of Radiologic Technologists (NCSRT)
- B.S. degree in Radiography, AdventHealth University – 2012.
- Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology, Pitt Community College – 2006.
- A.A.S.degree in Radiography, Edgecombe Community College – 2005.
- 17 years of Radiography experience.
- 10 years of Computed Tomography Experience
- 7 years of Nuclear Medicine experience.
- 10 years of Radiography Education experience at ECC.
- Being a “dance mom” and “karate mom” to my two oldest children.
- Running after my toddler.
- Going flea market shopping to find antiques and new projects.
Favorite Foods and Beverages
- Homemade pizzas
- Mexican food
- Strawberry Crystal Light
- Diet coke
Deanne Shearon, BS, R.T.(R)(N)(CT)(ARRT)
Acting Clinical Coordinator