Join us for Student Transition, Advising, and Registration Time (START), Edgecombe Community College’s new student orientation!
Take steps toward your first exciting year at Edgecombe Community College at START@ECC! Meet one-on-one with an academic counselor, register for classes, learn more about how to succeed, and receive tips on how to pay for college during this fun and informative event. START@ECC is FREE and is a required event for new students.
One-hour sessions include
- Meeting current students and faculty
- Tour of campus
- Advising and registration for the upcoming semester
- Placement Testing or registration for test date
- Financial aid counseling
- Free START@ECC flash drive
The online orientation is best viewed in Firefox.
- Complete your START@ECC session online.
- View these instructions if you are having trouble logging into the online orientation session.
Administrative Assistant II
Office, 103, McIntyre Building, Tarboro Campus